- Understanding How to Use Collateral for a Secured Loan
- Why are Specialist Lenders More Open to Lending Than Traditional Banks?
- No Brexit Deals and Bridging Loans
- The most (and least) popular reason why investors applied for a bridging loan in Q2 2018
- Lender Reliability an Increasing Factor for Bridging Loan Brokers
A great night out to see a great year out!
This year the UK Property Finance team have nearly doubled in size. It was great for the whole team to get together to enjoy some festive spirit and laughter at this year’s Christmas party. Everyone from the team joined us from our BDMS, processing team, internal sales and our marketing gurus. Thankfully we know more about Property Finance than we do in music quizzes, as we failed miserably. Luckily we are all still a very close team and look forward to another year in the finance sector, where we will no doubt expand further.
UK Property Finance would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to building new business relationships in the new year and also expanding our existing business relationships with lenders.