Land Bridging Finance
Bridging finance can be used to buy residential, commercial or land. Companies that use bridging finance to secure a bargain plot for development vary in size. Once all the correct permissions are obtained and a plan is devised, we help obtain development finance for the land in the form of a self-build mortgage which can be used to fund the building project and pay off the bridging loan.
Purchase land without planning permission
For this example of a bridging loan, you found a plot of land for sale and want to build on the land. A bridging loan can be used to purchase the land before planning permission is obtained. You can then choose to get self-build mortgage, use your own funds to build the property or get further finance on a bridging loan.
There is important criteria that needs to be taken into account when considering a bridging loan secured against land. At UK Property Finance, we provide access to affordable land bridging finance in accordance with the following:
- Borrow up to 70% LTV (or 100% with additional security)
- Monthly interest from as little as 0.75%
- All types of commercial, agricultural and residential land considered
- Loan terms available from one month up to two years
- Borrow as little as £10,000 with no upper limit
- All exit strategies and repayment methods considered
- Early repayment possible with no additional fees
- Interest can be rolled into the loan
- Applicants with imperfect credit considered
- Bridging Loans available across the UK
For more information or to discuss the potential benefits of bridging finance in more detail, please contact a member of the team at UK Property Finance anytime.