Bridging Loans Criteria
Below is a list of Bridging Finance situations that we can & have arranged in the past. We class ourselves as being a “one stop property finance shop!” and are capable of handling all possible scenarios:
- Residential & Commercial property. Any condition considered.
- Land & property in England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Land, with or without planning permission
- Loan sizes from £10,000
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd charges
- Equitable 2nd charges, prior to receipt of 1st charge approval
- Ltd company loans
- Market leading interest rates & numerous special & unique offers
- 2nd charges following Bridging Finance or Equity Release mortgages
- With or without income proof
- Employed, self-employed, not employed or retired
- NO age restrictions
- Term from 1 day to 3 years
- Up to 75% Loan to Value (LTV) without additional security. 100% or more LTV with additional security.
- Adverse credit acceptable
- No valuation fee possibility
- No additional solicitor fees or representation on certain products.
- No upfront fees
- Loans for virtually any legal use
- No exit charges on the majority of products
- Quick completions. Genuine 24 – 48 hour option.
From the above and due to the experience of our staff, you will see that we cover virtually any eventuality. One quick call or email to us and we will be able to save you the time and effort of shopping around by telling you very quickly, if your requirements are a possibility and if you are able to proceed, we can immediately provide a formal written quotation covering all costs.
- Bridging Loan Types
- Bridging Loan Calculator
- Bridging Finance v Mortgages
- What Is A Bridging Loan & Who Would Qualify
- Bridging Loans Criteria
- Bridging Loan Example
- Bridging Case Studies
- FAQ for Bridging Finance